Retired: Spent most of my working life with Defence or Defence related projects.
view all » Latest Creations
view all » Latest Blogs
Another part day getting the Panel Door to a completed dry assembly stage. It began with an overnight glue up of the panels, but first up a bit on the rails. I forgot to metion how I made them, so, a quick burst, made on the bandsaw using yet...
Well almost a day, it was so windy here AM I thought somebody had redirected Irma my way. A very sad state of affairs in Florida and surrounding damage path I must say. Anyway about mid morning I decided to continue on spent about 5 hours...
I guess everbody saw the tutorials Les Hastings did on making radiused or curved doors. Well after all the effort he went to I thought it was certainaly a nice final product worthy of at least attempting as a sign of thanks. So after many...
view all » Latest Activity
- Les Hastings Curved Doors Tutorial 1st result.
- LHCD #3: Panel glue up and progress to dry full assembly
- LHCD #2: Day 2 work Jigging about and Profiling
- LHCD #1: Les Hastings Curved Doors
- Last Week's Weekly Brief
- Oak framed porch
- Project builds #57: Porch raising to wall plate.
- WoodworkingWeb Interview: Mike40
- New Wood Shop
- New Gate