Disabled Vetran Paratrooper. Retired as a chief engineer.
view all » Latest Creations
view all » Latest Blogs
With returning to town from the summer camping experience the wifey is asking me to get at the coffees (2), table build. I have had the birch racked and stored over the summer but a final bit of mill work left to do. Also, I want to complete the...
With the whole day in the shop while waiting on deliveries today, I decided to to do some more organization. Today’s project was to hang all the jigs and hooks laying around the shop. I chose a wall space and started drilling and screwing. 20...
Well I am finally going to build a cross cut sled. I have rounded up the hardware, made a dertimination of size, and glued runners to a piece of flat straight birch plywood. I took my time reviewing both versions of Kiefers works of art. I have...
view all » Latest Activity
- Hand tools #6: A new dovetail saw.
- MAKING A WOODEN GEARED CLOCK #2: DAY 2 - THE FRAME
- Casket ooh noo
- Project builds #24: Curved top gates, knocking the top rails into shape
- Hand planes #8: A bit of compass work
- painting the floor
- WoodworkingWeb Awards - Bits & Pieces #2: And the Winners Are ...
- The Shop #2