Golds and silvers, chains and rings - where do you keep such beautiful things? In a jewelry box, of course. For this WoodworkingWeb.com's Awards, create a wooden jewelry box, big or small, any wood, any woodworking style, and in the description provide a brief or in-depth look at the build process.
Entry: Oct 1-24, 2014
Voting: Oct 25-31, 2014
Results: Nov 1, 2014
The Rules are Simple
- You may enter one creation.
- By entering, you verify that your entry is your own creation (Note: WoodworkingWeb.com is NOT responsible for monitoring authenticity).
- Entry opens on Oct 01, 2014 at 11 AM and ends on Oct 24, 2014 at 6 PM GMT.
- Voting opens on Oct 25, 2014 at 11 AM and ends on Oct 31, 2014 at 6 PM GMT.
- Each vote must list top five entries in order. You cannot vote for your own entry. (Note: When you sign in to vote, you will not see your own entry listed.)
- You are allowed to vote only if you have at least one creation listed on the WoodworkingWeb.com.
- You can vote only once.
- Top entrants will be those with the highest point scores following the voting system. (See point system below.)
- Award recipients will be required to provide their PayPal email address or mailing address in order to receive their Award gifts.
- Results will be announced on Nov 01, 2014 at 6 PM GMT.
- Points will be assigned to each vote cast with the following values:
- 1st place: 5 points
- 2nd place: 4 points
- 3rd place: 3 points
- 4th place: 2 points
- 5th place: 1 point
- The Winner will be the member with the entry with the highest points.
- In case of a tie, the top honors will be given to the member with the most 1st place votes and if there is still a tie, the highest number of 2nd place will be the determining factor, and so on.
WoodworkingWeb.com reserves the right to amend the rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
WoodworkingWeb.com is not responsible for authenticity of entries and/or voting outcome.