I finally got the last mirror finished for the bathroom. It has taken at least a year due to back problems (Fixed) and sinus problems (Fixed).
I used 6 kinds of woods. Ash, Oak, Maple, Purpleheart, Mahogany and Bubinga. Not quite sure on the last one.
I made up a 2 layered 1/4" plywood frame, then glued the tiles to frame.
My biggest problem with this mirror was the outlet and getting the glass cut with the hole in the right place. I did the measures and the glass co. knew what they were doing. To top it off a mirror outlet cover and boy is my wife happy.
Tor and Odin are the greatest of gods.