Another Valet – This one was made from Bubinga and Bolivian Rosewood. The bottom was flocked. This is the first time I’ve used flocking. I’m not sure if I like it or not. It doesn’t help that the adhesive I picked up, which I thought was black, was actually wine colored, so there were some thin spots where the wine showed through the black flocking. I went back over it with spray adhesive, and flocked it again. Still not perfect, but better than before. Had I bought the right adhesive, maybe the thin spots wouldn’t have shown as much. I had figured the material would cover it enough to where it wouldn’t be seen. Oh well!