Nightstand update.

I planned the boards for the top and glued them together. For the sides I just used them as they were and it made a nice pattern . She wanted the inside painted dark gray , so that’s what she got.The waste basket fits in a pocket on the door and there is a shelve in the back. .There is alos 2 little pockets on the door. I used boiled linseed oil for the finish .

Wheaties

583 views

6 0
Share Tweet Pin it Embed
Follow

6 Comments

a1jim ...

looks good Bruce

Brian ...

Looks good. I like the idea of the hidden waste basket too. Ingenious.

oldrivers ...

Mighty fine, looking good.

Sheri ...

Great work!

Shin ...

Definitely turned out nice. Great idea with the waste basket.

More Creations Wheaties - Bruce A Wheatcroft ( BAW Woodworking)

Nightstand update.