We’re committed to making WoodworkingWeb.com a hassle-free experience. There are very few “rules,” but please read them carefully so you can enjoy being part of our community.
- Use English, please.
- Keep your posts woodworking related.
- Play nice. Keep it civil and respectful.
- Keep it legal. Observe copyright and trademark law.
- WoodworkingWeb is a family friendly site. Don't post inappropriate, pornographic or shocking content.
- No spam, no solictation.
- Don't use WoodworkingWeb to advertise or sell.
- Make sure that you are posting to the appropriate site category before hitting the submit button.
Ownership of content
- WoodworkingWeb makes no claim of ownership to the posts. Your material remains your property.
- All posts must fit within the guidelines of the site and may be edited by the site's moderators - without notice - to fit within the posting rules.
- Posts may be used in the WoodworkingWeb newsletters and WoodworkingWeb social pages (Facebook, Pinterest etc.). Always with a link back to your original post on WoodworkingWeb.
- If you choose to leave the site, you have the choice of letting the posts remain or be removed.